GoGovernment.org by The Partnership For Public Service serves as the go to place to help everyday jobseekers understand the federal hiring process, so they can launch their career in government.
This website has resources to help students, recent graduates and entry-level jobseekers research federal agencies and government careers as well as provide practical tips for completing their applications.
- A federal internship finder tool that compiles publicly accessible information about professional and academic opportunities in government for students and recent graduates into one centralized place.
- A hub for fellowship and internship programs hosted by the Partnership to jumpstart your career in public service.
- Refreshed guides on the application process, now accessible from the homepage, with animated explainer videos.
- Tips for navigating the hiring process from background checks and security clearances to negotiating your offer.
- Resources organized by applicant type including people with disabilities, veterans, and entry-level job seekers (students, recent grads).