Social impact, policy, & law job/internship search sites
In addition to Handshake, you can use the websites below to find jobs and internships related to social impact, policy, and law. CAPD has not vetted opportunities listed here, so use your best judgement and reach out to CAPD if you have questions about an opportunity.
- APSIA Jobs and Internships – job and internship openings submitted by Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs (APSIA) member schools and industry employers.
- B Work – jobs from purpose driven companies
- Federal Internship Finder – this site compiles publicly accessible information about professional and academic opportunities in government for students and recent graduates into one centralized place.
- Green Jobs Board – a climate tech start-up bridging the equity and inclusion gap within the green economy through conversations, resources, and pathways to bring more diverse talent into the environmental field
- Idealist.org – jobs in nonprofits, social-impact businesses, and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Law Crossing – private job site for attorneys, law students and legal staff
- PKG Center Social Impact Internships and Employment Program – connects eligible MIT students with internships and challenging work opportunities that yield significant community impact
- Policorner – non-partisan platform dedicated to making politics, law, and public service jobs and internships more accessible
- Public Service Careers – jobs, career advice, and information on degrees in public service and public affairs
- UN Jobs – vacancies within the UN and other international organizations
- US House of Representatives Resume Bank – jobs or internships with members of the US House of Representatives
- USA Jobs – the federal government’s official employment site
- Work for Good – job board focused exclusively on mission-driven careers