Congratulations, you earned yourself an interview! At CAPD, we recommend you start your interview preparation journey by researching the target company or organization, practicing and refining your interview skills, and planning ahead to ensure the big day goes smoothly. Read more about how to prepare for a successful interview, and review our additional resources below to get started.
- A guide to interviewing timelines and structure
- Using the STAR method for behavioral interviews (worksheet included)
- Virtual interviewing tips
- Sample interview questions
- Questions to ask an interviewer
- Communicating effectively with employers
Looking to practice your interviewing skills? Current MIT students, post-docs, and alumni within 2 years of graduating can book a behavioral mock interview on Handshake to practice your responses with a CAPD advisor and receive constructive feedback.