For the Spring 2024 semester we are inviting employers back on-campus to host programs, information sessions and events. We look forward to supporting all employers whether they plan to recruit on-campus or remotely this coming year.
Employers hosting virtual programs are encouraged to post and advertise these programs on Handshake. If any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tech Talk’s are more detailed presentations regarding a specific problem your company or team faced, how you diagnosed the issue, and the steps you took to solve it. Tech Talks are often presented by members with first-hand experience of the problem-solving process.
Post your Tech Talk in Handshake
– Add important details such as the day/time, virtual link (or registration link), speaker bios, and a comprehensive description of what students can expect
– Add “Tech Talk” in the title of the event
– There is no cost to post a Tech Talk in Handshake
– If hosting a virtual tech talk, employers are responsible for using their own virtual platform, such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams among others, to host and deliver their virtual event
Past Tech Talks at MIT
– Deep Learning Perceptions and Robotics Simulation (NVIDIA)
– Googleyness and Leadership (Google)
– Blockchain Technology 101 (Bank of America)
– AI and Deep Learning in the Real World (MathWorks)
– Breaking Barriers: First-Gens in Tech (HubSpot)
– Critical Contributions to Critical Challenges (Johns Hopkins University – Applied Physics Laboratory)
– Smart Nurturing (REX)