Offer Mock Interviews
Host a day of mock interviews to coach students through the interview process. This opportunity allows employers to provide industry-specific insight to students and postdocs to strengthen their candidacy within your field. Students will receive valuable feedback on what they are doing well and areas that they need to improve upon before interviews for internships and jobs.
Focus on standard interview questions or consider behavioral, technical, or case study formats in both virtual or in-person venues.
- Mock Interviews can be held from 9am-12 pm and 1-4pm
- Virtual or in-person
- Each mock interview lasts 45 minutes total
- 30 minutes for the interview
- 10 minutes for feedback
- 5 minutes for a short break.
- Organizations participating may bring one or more representatives to host multiple schedules.
The mock interview experience is beneficial for students as well as employers; students gain interview experience and employers get to connect with students while raising bran awareness on campus.
Contact Francis Borrego (email@example.com) for any interest in participating in mock interviews.