Download this PDF guide to everything related to career planning, academic pathways, and your job search.
Watch short videos for tips on conducting a job search, creating an elevator pitch and much more.
CAPD offers a number of newsletters to fit your interests. Learn more about receiving interest based updates and news
CAPDx (MIT log in required)
Exclusive skill-learning videos across subjects including job offer negotiation, med school interviews, and selling your global experiences in your job search.
Learn about average salaries for graduating students, top employers/industries, graduate school admissions data and more.
We seek to advance access and opportunity for students of all backgrounds. To strengthen our mission in providing holistic career services, we have provided a list of resources that acknowledge identities and experiences that are underrepresented, marginalized, and/or intersectional.
The resources on this page should be used as a reference for additional career support for students among various identities and experiences including but not limited to: race, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability, immigration status, nationality, and socioeconomic status.
MIT-Only Resources (MIT log in required)
Get access to online resources exclusively for the MIT community, including:
- CareerBridge: tool for scheduling appointments with us and managing campus interviews, off-campus recruiting, job-search information, and event registration
- GoinGlobal: international job guide
- Horizons: study abroad application and travel information system
- MyPlan: career planning and self-assessment tool
- Orbit: the platform for entrepreneurship at MIT where you can find startups, founders, investors, jobs, guides, deals, and connect with the community
- VMock: Upload your resume and receive instant feedback and advice based on the metrics of other MIT undergrads, grad students & postdocs.