Throw Like a Woman, Social Impact Services (TLAW) Web Management & Content position is an internship with TLAW Team for college credit. This role will oversee our organization’s website and online process. This is an internship for College credit or a commission position, thus we want a teammate who believes in our mission.
Grow with the TLAW Team:
· Meet virtually with Executive team regularly to discuss current and future functionality and usability
· Monitor security and perform all necessary updates
- Understand the tech needs of the social sector.
- Stay updated on the best and effective resources for our team and partner organizations to utilize and explore
- Understand website management and maintenance tools like researching best practices and SOP for hosting as a fiscal sponsor and best secure platforms to utilize
- Research, manage changes and develop partners in tech community to benefit our mission, community and model (techsoup…)
- Understand trends in design and marketing for website and best tools to utilize.
- Be able to integrate changes using a WordPress platform and teach team about best tools to utilize.
· Monitor and report all web traffic
· Make all necessary updates to the site, minimizing downtime and ensure website is secure and backed-up properly.
· Update content to reflect current SEO and current trends.
· Repair any broken links and fix errors.
· Understand Key technology and UX
· Communicate with TLAW to implement website needs to ensure no gaps in serve or workflow using trello.
· Understand best hosting platform, create staging page, transition website hosting, pointing, design, domain hosting and website design
· Be able to fix issues that occur when building out websites and maintain the website.
· Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experiences
· Continually improve and optimize user experience for sites
· Collaborate in concept development and design ideation cross-functionally to help define a creative strategy
- Research best hosting platform, partnership opportunity and transfer site
- Create a website transition plan to transfer website
· Experienced in WordPress, hosting, Divi, web design & website management
· Design Proficiency products like canva and Adobe products Photoshop and other graphics tools
· Manage communication with nonprofit through website fulfillment process
· Project management process with nonprofits to gather requirements on WordPress/Divi website builds
· Utilize website and make any specific configurations for team before build
· Create and communicate requirements to developer for suite build
· Perform edits and run through checklist for go-live through and ability to create a staging website
· Awareness of User Experience in website design
· Understanding of SEO/UX/Analytics
· Able to implement SEO best practices through content and use of tools like Yoast & Google business
· Understanding of working with a start-up purpose driven organization
- Able to work with little management
- Organize and facilitate team to find best tools to support organization
- track and report engagement and conversion
- Work and serve as liaison and project manager with IT vendors to provide solutions, research and project management (for example calling and researching platforms and hosts when to troubleshoot and solve).
Working knowledge of WordPress, technology, Excel, Google Ads, SEO Google Business, Adobe Creative, CRM/Hubspot, Canva, DIVI, Mailchimp, GoDaddy, Google, Google Suite applications and technology programs that move us forward efficiently.
Experience with business development planning and management.
Experience using CRMs and DMS
You want to be part of a purpose-driven company from the ground up. You are driven to achieve and build community. You are excited to be apart of the TLAW team and a changemaker. You are process driven and tech savvy.
You have excellent clarity in all types of communication including professional telephone & e-mail etiquette. You have excellent time-management with an independent, and purpose-driven. You want to be a part of something greater.
You have a growth mindset and the ability to work independently & autonomously. You have a demonstrated sharp eye for detail with solution-focused mind set.
You can successfully handle multiple projects simultaneously. You have a flexible schedule and an understanding of the social sector. You understand commission and contracts and mission-driven organizations. You are extremely organized, detailed, dedicated and interested in being a leader at our our firm.