Hiring results-driven people willing to work and train hard, to actively seek out and engage customers door to door. We offer pest control services to homeowners nationwide. Your job will be to work with our branch managers and team leaders in your assigned area.
Typically we only work during the summer from May—August so that you can finish and start your semesters at school without any issues. The average sales for first years during the summer is between 130-250 accounts. Which translates to between $15,000 & $30,000 in four months! Reps that come back year to year average between 300-600 accounts. There are reps that achieve over 1000 every year, so you’ll be able to learn from the best salesman in the industry, and make great money while only working for four months of the year!
Aptive is and has been the fastest growing pest control company for years! Join us and see why there are thousands of individuals who come and sell! There are contests & prizes, the potential to go on trips to foreign countries, and so much more! Gain useful experience in how to handle objections, keeping a level head, prioritizing your time, making connections with customers; all of these skills translate into any area of work or business that you may wish to be a part of, or stay with Aptive and grow within the company there are lots of leadership positions!
- Door to door prospecting for only four months!
- Present, promote and sell our pest control services: overcome objections, close and retain the customer.
- Perform cost-benefits and needs analysis for existing/potential customers to meet their needs, everyone has bugs and wants them gone!
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships: building rapport & trust with customers is huge
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Meet and exceed your sales and money goals
- Set yourself up to not have any financial needs for the remaining 8 months of the year!
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments to ensure customer satisfaction you are the face of our company!
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports to ensure that your customer is serviced and retained (multi year contracts pay you more)
- Supply management with reports on customer needs and services. This can be done verbally or through the contract in the notes section.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- THIS IS COMMISSION BASED, you control your time, your income and potential.
- Anyone who wants to do this can, no experience is necessary but sales experience is a plus for you. We will train you, and our training is world class, which is why Aptive is among the best and largest pest control companies in the nation!
- Able to make and keep commitments, with yourself and your team lead.
- Able to network and invite friends to join in this awesome program! Everyone is welcome to join!
- To communicate effectively, prioritize your time, negotiate with customers for their best interest and yours of course
- The ability to stay upbeat and happy
- Working outdoors requires stamina: this is a mentally tough job. But physically all your doing is walking, talking and carrying an iPad, what could be easier!
- Highly motivated and target driven: What is your why? Why do you want that car, that house, or have lots of money? What drives you? Knowing this will increase your confidence and your ability to sell.
- Grills, cars, TVs, money, trips, game stations, vr devices and so many other cool things are given out to reps during the summer in prizes!
- Being with your friends in a city and partying it up during the summer!
- Lots of fun, lots of money!
- No one wants to work 9-5 for the rest of their life every single day. Make loads of money in four months and do what you want for the remaining 8 months!
- The culture within Aptive is second to none, everyone strives for your success and their own success! They want to be the best they can and they’ll help you become the best as well!