Request a Workshop
Career Advising & Professional Development's Career Services staff is available to facilitate on-campus or virtual workshops for academic departments and student groups. To request a workshop, please carefully review the following procedures and complete the form below. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Workshop Requirements & Policies:
- Requests for general workshops (topics listed below) must be made at least 10 business days before your first date preference.
- Requests for tailored workshop topics must be made at least 15 business days before your first date preference. If you would like a tailored workshop, select “Other Topic” and include details in the “Workshop description and goal” section below.
- If an outside speaker is requested, additional time may be required.
- A minimum of 15 participants must attend.
- Workshops take place on campus or virtually during the following hours:
- Monday – Thursday 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM (Workshops must end by 9:00pm)
- Friday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday – generally not available but exceptions can be made, pending staff availability, with advance notice and a guarantee of 50 participants
- All event costs must be covered by your organization.
Please complete the following information:
Required fields are marked with an asterisk *