Request a Workshop
Career Advising & Professional Development's Career Services staff is available to facilitate on-campus workshops for academic departments and student groups. To request a General Workshop, please carefully review the following policies and procedures and complete the form below. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Workshop Requirements & Policies:
- Requests for general workshops (topics listed below) must be made at least 10 business days before your first date preference Requests for tailored workshop topics must be made at least 15 business days before your first date preference. If an outside speaker is requested, additional time may be required..
- A minimum of 15 participants must attend
- All workshops are to take place on campus during the following hours:
- Monday – Thursday 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Workshops may begin after 7:00 PM but must conclude by 9:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday – generally not available but exceptions can be made, pending staff availability, with advance notice and a guarantee of 50 participants
- All event costs must be covered by your organization.
Please complete the following information:
Required fields are marked with an asterisk *