Personal Support, without the in person.
While we may be remote, our career advising and prehealth advising team are available for virtual advising meetings. Throughout the 2020-21 school year, find options outside of the 9 – 5pm ET work day to best meet you where you are – all over the globe. Our COVID-19 FAQs for students may provide some basic information that will be helpful.
Schedule a virtual video or phone appointment on Handshake.
- Appointments are generally 30-60 minutes and conducted on Zoom.
- View, cancel or reschedule an appointment on Handshake.
MIT Undergraduate & Graduate Students
Whether you know where you're headed or aren't sure where to start, the Career Services team can help you explore, prepare, and connect with resources and opportunities to support you.
Schedule an appointment with an advisor to:
- explore career options
- navigate your graduate school application process
- develop internship or job search strategies
- review you resume/CV/cover letter
- prepare and practice for interviews
- get advice on negotiating a job offer
Having problems making an appointment? Please email email@example.com or call 617-715-5329 (Mon – Fri, 9am-5pm EST).
Prehealth Drop-ins for quick questions (15 minutes)
Spring 2021 Drop-Ins: February 2 - May 18
- 12 - 2 pm ET on Tuesdays - Join Tuesday Drop-in on Zoom
There are no Prehealth Advising Drop-Ins during IAP or summer.
Schedule a virtual Prehealth appointment for general Prehealth needs, essay critiques or practice interviews (generally 30-60 minutes).
- For essay critique appointments, you should send your essay 24 hours prior to your appointment to the assigned counselor.
- For critiques via email, send a Word document version (no PDFs) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reviewed essays should be returned within 3-4 days.
- If you are 15 minutes late for an appointment, you will need to reschedule.
Having problems making a prehealth appointment? Please email email@example.com or call 617-715-5328 (Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm EST).