When it comes to planning for your career, you may know exactly where you’re headed. You may have ideas that you’re excited to explore. Or maybe you’re not even sure where to start. And that’s ok. MIT Career Advising & Professional Development (CAPD) CAPD is your hub for all things career, from thinking big-picture about your life goals and career path to researching internships and preparing for interviews. Our team can help you.
The CAPD student virtual orientation introduces you to CAPD resources and support that will help you develop and progress towards your career goals.
- Understand different CAPD services and how to access them
- Sign-up for a Handshake account
- Learn how to schedule an appointment
- Learn how to register for career events
- Find ways to stay connected with CAPD
- Learn about additional resources
If you have any questions about this orientation, contact Erik Pavesic, Assistant Director of First Year Engagement, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a parent, guardian, relative or friend of a MIT student? Watch short videos to learn how CAPD can help your student explore careers and prepare for internships, jobs, and graduate school.