Zipher Medical Affairs Co., LLC is a Massachusetts corporation providing consulting and contract services to the pharmaceutical industry.
The Project Coordinator works closely with the Consulting Services Team to support successful planning and execution of Medical Affairs’ project(s). The Project Coordinator provides professional and timely assistance with a variety of administrative and operational activities, including client communications and scheduling.
Full time, salaried (exempt) at-will position – Remote Position
Job Reference Code – PC-2021
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop and maintain professional working relationships with clients.
· Assist in the management and execution of a broad variety of administrative tasks for each of the Zipher Consulting Services Team members; including but not limited to:
o Timely entry and submission of monthly expense reports
o Coordination of detailed travel itineraries
o Organization of necessary documents for travel-related meetings
· Assume responsibility for all Client Advisory Board meeting and Client Workshop project logistics. Actively engage with the client’s logistical teams to identify, define and schedule all logistical related items.
· Procure and organize required Client Advisory Board and Client Workshop project materials for meeting/workshop use.
· Following client engagements, evaluate what has been communicated, report and make recommendations to Zipher management—specifically in areas involving new client opportunities.
· Make recommendations to Zipher management in the areas of process improvement.
· Provide general administrative support to the Consulting Services Team members and/or Project Manager to handle a diversity of projects within well-defined deadlines.
· Provide administrative duties as needed and required to allow the Consulting Services Team members and/or Project Manager to focus on billable activities.
ADDITIONAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Perform all tasks with the highest ethical and professional standards.
· Maintain confidentiality of all workplace information.
· Learn and apply new information quickly.
· Be courteous, respectful and professional in every single area of work.
· Meet all established deadlines.
· Thoroughly understand the role; including a clear comprehension of every task at hand.
· Participate in and attend all required compliance trainings.
· Follow all laws, rules, regulations, etc., including, but not limited to; laws, rules, regulations, codes, guidance documents and policies associated with or attributed to the pharmaceutical industry (e.g., FDA regulations, PhRMA Code), Zipher (Code of Conduct).
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
· Develop trust and maintain integrity with internal and external partners and colleagues.
· Ensure the attainment of individual objectives and results as well as those for the assigned team.
· Achieve goals and objectives on time, and in a compliant and legal manner.
· Academic Degree: BA/BS.
· Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written.
· Proven organizational time management skills, and the ability to collaborate and align with diverse, cross-functional teams.
· Quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
· Demonstrative experience in understanding the role of an account manager including how the role activities align with strategy.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, expertise in PowerPoint and Excel.
· Demonstrative experience with customer focus including the ability to adapt to internal client needs and expectations.
· Demonstrative experience in achieving desired outcomes while ensuring accountability.
· Detail oriented with excellent follow-up abilities.
· Have a full understanding, as well as, the technical skills to communicate and work in the virtual environment.
· Pass all required background checks.
· Selected applicants for hire must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and demonstrate proof of vaccination upon request prior to start date. Being fully vaccinated is a condition to employment in this position. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered.
· Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
· Adept at MAC OS operating system.
· Minimum of two (2) years of increasingly responsible experience in an administrative or operations role within the pharmaceutical industry, medical affairs, medical communications or other related agency.
· Working knowledge of medical terminology, medical affairs and the pharmaceutical industry.
· Knowledge of pharma rules, regulatory law, guidelines and applicable Codes ( e.g., PhRMA Code, etc.).
Location: This is a remote position.
Required Travel: 10-20% Required travel includes travel to Zipher Main office in Marion, Massachusetts potentially four to five times a year as well as potential travel to client on-site meetings. Currently, business travel is on hold.
Note: The above job position is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities to this job.
Equal Opportunity Policy Statement: Zipher Medical Affairs Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy (or a condition related to pregnancy including breastfeeding issues), childbirth), gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital/family status, sexual orientation, participation in the armed forces (e.g., U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, etc.), veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunity laws. Zipher will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Please be advised that all legitimate electronic correspondences from a Zipher employee will come from “@ziphermed.com” email account.