Zendesk Finance & Strategy is looking for several interns to support and learn from our various functions, such as Corporate, Go-to-Market, and Engineering. The Finance & Strategy team serves as trusted advisors to the company, informing and guiding critical C-level decisions through insightful analyses & thought partnership.
In this internship, you will have the opportunity to learn what it means to be a Financial Analyst at Zendesk while working on an impactful project that supports key decision making for our business partners across the company.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine passion for solving large scale challenges and will be willing to work hard by remaining flexible, agile and adaptable. Successful interns will have the opportunity to return to Zendesk full time upon graduation to participate in our Finance & Strategy Analyst Rotation Program.
Near the end of the internship, you will perform a readout of the outcome(s) to the Finance & Strategy team. You will have also learned these meaningful skills that will make you a successful Financial Analyst:
- Impacting decision-making process, monitoring/tracking costs, and advising/keeping the team in the loop on important developments
- Expert modeling & innovative analytics
- Collaborate with teammates around the world
- Drive both defining processes as well as improvement in execution
- Actively enrolled in a degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Accounting or related field and graduating Spring 2023
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- 40 hours per week