Are you an experienced property managment leader with an interest in developing a team? Do you have operational expertise in affordable housing and an interest in contributing your skills to an organization that makes a positive impact in our communities? This may be the opportunity for you…
As the Regional Property Manager, you will help ensure safe and affordable housing is provided across the North Shore while leading a diverse team of professionals supporting residents in our area. Our Y operates 300 units of housing for more than 500 individuals and families in Beverly, Ipswich, Cape Ann and Haverhill. On a regular day you will oversee management in a direct and regional capacity across multiple affordable housing sites ensuring consistency in processes, quality assurance, financial controls, and legal compliance with all state and federal regulations relating to properties. Additionally, you will support reporting, serve as an advocate on behalf of the residents and support dispute resolution, maintain optimum levels of occupancy through wait list management and proactive marketing, and coordinate property management and facilities teams.
To thrive in this position you are a skilled problem solver, able to work independently and respond quickly to changing situations, and a proven ability to ensure excellent resident relations. You have strong administrative and organizatlinal skills including a keen attention to detail. You have a passion and skill for working with a diverse population from a variety of backgrounds and with a wide range of needs. You are an experienced leader of a multi-site operation or properties with experience in multi-subsidy layering. The incumbent for this role is proficient in LIHTC eligibility requirements and file management and an avid proponent for providing access to affordable housing.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, MBA or MS in Management or related field preferred
• 5+ years of housing management experience. At least 2 years of supervisory experience
• Preferred Certifications include C3P, SHCM, FHC, 504 Coordinator
• A valid drives license and access to reliable transportation (moderate travel and a flexible work schedule including at least one evening a week)
• In anticipation of the mandate relative to covid-19 vaccination for federal employees, this position requires proof of vaccination or medical/religious exemption
The YMCA is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, protected genetic information, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran’s status.