Temporary Data Entry Specialist
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Opportunity to turn into full time employment
We are looking to hire a dynamic data entry specialist to join our company’s revenue department. In this role, you will be responsible for entering client information into our electronic storage system, updating existing entries, and organizing hard copies of information appropriately. To ensure success as a data entry specialist, you should display impeccable organizational skills and experience working with a variety of databases. A top-notch data entry specialist with a razor-sharp eye for detail and excellent knowledge of data management.
Collection and digitization of data
Invoices, cancelled bills, client information, and financial statements.
Data Quality and standards
- Establishing data entry standards by continually updating filing systems to improve data quality.
- Addressing data inconsistencies by working with administrative staff to locate missing data.
- Attending to data queries and reporting any major data errors to management.
Maintenance & organization of data and storage systems
- Maintaining a detailed and organized storage system to ensure data entries are complete and accurate.
- Keeping a record of hard copy data such as invoices, inventory checklists, and other financial documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Given the level of the individual contributor position within the company, expectation is the individual contributor demonstrates a proficient level of the following proficiencies/competencies.
- Plan and organize work: Require the ability to create and use logical, systematic processes to achieve goals. Having the ability to visualize the steps needed to reach a goal and naturally organize the process, modifying, as necessary.
- Interpersonal communication: Effectively communicate, develop, and foster strong working relationships with drives team growth, engagement, and productivity.
- Collaboration: Working together to a common purpose to achieve team and business benefit. Enables individuals to work together to achieve a defined and common business purpose.
- Deliver consistent results: Follow through on tasks and goals so that support team/operations success and improvements.
- Job Knowledge/Technical Knowledge: Level of expertise in job and the extent to which new information and skills are applied. Understands work responsibilities and adds to knowledge and skills.