Overnight Accounts Manager
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
The Overnight Accounts Manager must effectively interact, collaborate and partner with numerous other functions within the company including client services, revenue management, scheduling, and operations and must also solidly establish themselves as a trusted customer service advocate and subject matter expert with external operators and XO clients as well.
- Retention and Revenue growth of our Membership Clients
- Understands assigned Membership customer trip needs and articulates options to best suit individual customer requirements including the booking of trips
- Manages trips from start to finish, including Sales, Trip Management, and post-trip (non-accounting) functions.
- Provides proactive and immediate customer communications with respect to aircraft delays, cancellations, weather updates and customer specific trip logistics
- Knowledgeable with respect to all required and pertinent client details to ensure a seamless customer service experience, including FOS preference updates.
- Directly coordinates and communicates any revisions that occur related to changes in scheduling or aircraft availability in a timely fashion
- Assist with Revenue Management sourcing efforts (finding available aircraft checking Q-Pulse for validity)
- Reconciliation of trips, collection of invoices and scheduling pre-payment.
- Developing relationships with clients and EA’s
- Monitors the effective coordination of all catering, on-board service items, specific customer requests and ground transportation arrangements
- Proactively monitor the flight status and ensuring timely flight updates to the client
- Minimal travel to sales events/customer and client sites
- Available on call as needed/required to support sales processes
- Trip Quoting / Revenue Management duties, once individually approved by SVP of Revenue Management and Director, Inside Sales and Account Management
Advisor Sales Support Duties:
- Provides coverage for Aviation Advisors during scheduled out of office time. (i.e: vacations, commercial airline flights, client meetings).
- Various projects as coordinated by Director, Sales & Key Accounts.
- Clearly communicate with other teams to clearly define times and nature of advisor coverage on a daily basis.
- Performs additional assignments and projects as required by leadership.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or 10 years of Account Management experience
- Thrives in a high-volume, multi-tasking environment
- Highly detail oriented with excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrable ability to forge effective relationships with internal and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of management