A picture is worth a thousand words in communicating a need—so imagine the impact of a film!
Today, over 1600 people groups, 114 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God transforms lives when people hear it in their own language, and we urgently need you to join the team!
As a Videographer and Editor, you would be on the front lines of making those needs a reality to the wider public, impacting thousands as the voice for the voiceless.
Job Location: Orlando, FL
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! However, all overseas assignments require you to be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
In becoming a member of a faith-based organization, you will receive extensive training and resources in partnership development so that gifts given to the preference of your ministry account are provided for your salary, benefits, and ministry related expenses.
What Might You Do?
Every day is different! One day you plan a short trip with your team to a remote part of Africa that align with current marketing themes and strategies. Later you might work in post-production, processing footage and editing content for various distribution mediums. Another day you might experiment with cutting edge video and technology tools.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You love people, and telling their stories visually gives you an inexplicable thrill.
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- You are organized, detail-oriented, thorough, and responsible with confidentiality.
- You are both independent and able to collaborate well within a team.
- You are flexible and adaptable!
- Not only is having multiple irons in the fire exhilarating for you, but you are able to maintain a zen-like calm through the chaos.
- You are proficient in video software, professional video cameras, production tools, and emerging technologies (e.g. sliders, gimbals, aerial platforms).
- You are comfortable with MS Office.
- You have persevered through school and earned a Bachelor’s Degree or have the equivalent knowledge and experience in a video production environment.
- You not only have at least 1 year of video capture and production experience, but you are also familiar with travelling and shooting on location.
If you have questions about this job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
REF ID: 1493 Scott