AIM Business Intelligence Specialist
Having all the data in the world is useless if you don’t know what to do with it. Take our data and make a global difference in Bible translation!
As a SUPPORTED* Business Intelligence Specialist you will use your skills in data analysis to enable Bible translation projects to move forward around the world.
Today, over 2000 people groups, 150 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Dallas, TX or remote
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! This job can be located wherever you are but you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
Every day is interesting! One day you might provide information technology expertise to gather relevant data, report accurate information to various audiences, and support monitoring and evaluation of organizational activities and progress toward goals.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You understand how to design information systems to meet the business needs of international organizations.
- You are competent in Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft SQL Server.
- You are familiar with relational databases, including the ability extract data for use in BI processes; and integrate data across systems
- You have significant experience in use of reporting or visualization tools to transform corporate data into useful and appropriate information.
- You are comfortable managing user authentication and authorization (including user identity providers) while maintaining complete confidentiality.
- You can monitor data quality and design reports that identify data problems.
*ABOUT SUPPORTED POSITIONS
Supported staff (missionaries) with Wycliffe Bible Translators USA are members of a faith-based organization. If you become a member, you will receive extensive training and helpful tools to raise a team of prayer and financial partners in ministry; the gifts given to the preference of your ministry account provide for your salary, benefits and ministry-related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
R4346 Sam Parsons