At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
Are you interested in helping companies thrive through innovative thinking, structured problem solving and the implementation of information technology systems? Consider learning more about the Consulting Practice at Wipfli. Our consultants work closely with our clients to help them optimize their value streams – the way they deliver value via products and services to their customers.
More specifically consulting interns get involved with our clients in the following project experiences:
- Analysis, design, selection and implementation of ERP and CRM software systems
- Analysis, design and implementation of Business Intelligence systems, enabling our clients to turn data into meaningful information to better serve critical business decisions.
- Software configuration and development, including mobile application development and engineering, leveraging leading edge technology.
- Business analysis and project management associated with industry software solutions in Insurance, Health Care, Construction and Manufacturing organizations.
- Network infrastructure design, configuration and administration
- Exposure to Lean principles in all that we do.
- Information Security, Information Technology or related discipline, Health Management
- 3.2 GPA
- initiative, communication skills and business acumen oriented around small to middle market companies
- organizational skills in coordinating multiple projects/tasks simultaneously, and meeting deadlines
- attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledgeable of Windows Server and Linux systems, and database systems (a plus)
- Knowledgeable of networking and security technologies including routers, switches, firewalls, IDS, SIEM, DLP, encryption, and endpoint protection solutions (a plus)
- Knowledgeable of AWS, Azure, and GCP cloud-based services (a plus)
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.