We hope you’re interested in building a home with us. Even if you don’t feel that you meet every requirement listed in this job description, we still encourage you to apply.
About the Team
You will be part of the growing in-house Programmatic team responsible for the execution of full-funnel display campaigns across all 8 Williams-Sonoma Inc. Brands and International sites. Our job is to work closely with our Brand, Media Planning, and Ad Operations teams to lead the most effective setup, execution, and optimization of our campaigns, in order to meet rigorous performance goals and drive sales.
Overview of the role
In the Analyst role, you will launch and optimize online display campaigns for 2-3+ brands within the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. portfolio. You will have an opportunity to work directly in two DSPs as we refine and optimize our in-house retargeting campaigns and acquisition campaigns. You will help develop tactical strategy for each brand, collaborating closely with a Sr. Analyst and Media Planner to execute campaigns aimed to increase revenue, garner new site visitors, and maximize return on ad spend. Initial responsibilities will focus on desktop, mobile, video, and native channels, but can grow to include emerging channels as we continue to vet innovative new opportunities.
- Setup and manage a variety of digital display campaigns across various tactics (site retargeting, CRM retargeting, prospecting, contextual targeting, PMPs) whilst hitting or exceeding program KPIs
- Monitor and take a proactive stance on ad verification, optimizing campaigns to ensure our ads are viewable and brand safe
- Proactively track campaign pacing and performance, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of budget
- Manage budgets closely, ensuring spend is aligned with seasonal performance and weekly and monthly targets met
- Effectively communicate digital strategies and rationale for tactical approaches of each campaign
- Spot opportunities for new tactics/improved ROI and return and work directly with Media Planning team to fund
- Be a platform expert, familiar with all optimization levers and features of the DSPs
- Simultaneously manage multiple campaigns with varying budgets/goals (with special emphasis on weekly/monthly spend and ROI targets)
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns and dynamic creative pre-launch and once live
- Track, analyze, and provide regular reporting/updates on KPIs
- Stay apprised of current and new DSP functionality, data offerings, alphas/betas, and successfully deploy on relevant campaigns
- Keep up to date with industry trends and be a subject matter expert on programmatic
- Collaborate with IT, Ad Operations, and Media Planning Teams on site tagging, creative tag delivery, campaign strategy/execution, and reporting
- Operate a computer and communicate via telephone
- Transport materials and equipment and lift, move, and carry objects up to 50 pounds on a limited basis
- 1+ years of experience in DSP campaign management/optimization or equivalent experience
- Experience with ad serving platforms, verification partners, dynamic creative, and related technologies
- Ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations/communicate outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to synthesize technical detail and communicate to all levels of the organization
- Drive to innovate and help grow the in-house team
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in an adaptive, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Deep understanding of DSPs including site tags, audience segmentation, optimization levers, reporting/insights, etc.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs, etc.)
- Ability to perform work onsite in the San Francisco office full-time pending state, local, and Company return-to-work guidance during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our Mission Around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We firmly believe that working in a culture focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion spurs innovation, creates healthy and high-performing teams, and delivers superior customer experiences. We will create and nurture a global company culture where we confidently bring our authentic selves to work every day: where the only criteria for advancement are the quality of our work, the contributions we make to our teams and the business, and our ability to lead; and where our individual differences—whatever they may be—are valued, explored and appreciated.
Benefits Just for You
Depending on your position and your location, here are a few highlights of what you might be eligible for:
- A generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands
- A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits
- Tax-free commuter benefits
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
Your Journey in Continued Learning
- In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University
- Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
- Resources for self-development
- Advisor (Mentor) program
- Career development workshops and learning programs
- Speaker series
WSI will not commence an immigration case or “sponsor” an individual for this position at this time (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration).
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.