We hope you’re interested in building a home with us. Even if you don’t feel that you meet every requirement listed in this job description, we still encourage you to apply.
About the Paid Social Team
You will be part of the in-house Paid Social team responsible for the strategy & execution of full-funnel campaigns across all our brands. Our job is to work closely with our brand partners to lead the most effective setup & execution of our campaigns, to meet the goals of each individual brand, as well as the business as a whole—focusing largely on DR campaigns driving efficient sales and working with our internal & external partners to do so.
Overview of the Analyst, Paid Social role
In the Analyst role, you will be responsible for managing & executing paid social campaigns (primarily Facebook), for our smaller & emerging brand(s). You will also work closely with the Sr. Analyst in assisting with a larger analytical approach & overall setup, giving you an opportunity to understand wider business & brand goals.
- Partner with the cross-functional group of subject matter experts to design and execute your strategy, both internal and external (e.g. WSI brand & data team + Facebook reps)
- Execute hands-to-keyboard the strategies you create, having the opportunity to be hands-on, working side by side with our people, including brand executives, to get things done.
- Provide insightful data & key takeaways to guide decision making and offer proactive solutions
- Develop integrated solutions through collaboration and proactive communication
- Operate a computer and communicate via telephone
- Transport materials and equipment and lift, move and carry objects up to 50 pounds on a limited basis
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field (an equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered)
- You’ve executed paid social campaigns in at least one of the following tactics: site retargeting/DPA, first-party CRM data retargeting, prospecting/awareness – across at least one of the main social channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest or Snapchat)
- You have strong attention to detail with experience in proper QA of campaign setup, execution, and/or budget management
- You have intermediate analytical skills with experience in analyzing raw data & drawing conclusions
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to synthesize technical detail
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in an adaptive, fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform work onsite in the San Francisco office full-time pending state, local, and Company return-to-work guidance during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 1+ years of experience in Paid Social campaign management
- Solid understanding & hands-to-keyboard experience with 3rd party technologies and/or Facebook Ads Manager (Snapchat, Linkedin, Twitter are a plus)
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
We believe in People First
We firmly believe that working in a culture focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion spurs innovation, creates healthy and high-performing teams, and delivers superior customer experiences. Our DEI initiatives prompt associate participation and engagement, aligning with our core vision to reflect the communities where we do business and put people first.
Benefits Just for You
Depending on your position and your location, here are a few highlights of what you might be eligible for:
- A generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands
- A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits
- Tax-free commuter benefits
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
Your Journey in Continued Learning
- In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University
- Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
- Resources for self-development
- Advisor (Mentor) program
- Career development workshops and learning programs
- Speaker series
WSI will not now or in the future commence an immigration case or “sponsor” an individual for this position (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.