We are looking for ambitious students that would like to do some primary research to learn how we are building out databases to track global activity and then link global activity to energy transition efforts.
There are 4-5 different areas of focus for interns:
- Build financial models for oil and gas assets, allowing for the calculation of gas emissions per asset
- Study projects and data acquisition on gas emissions from across the globe
- Study CCUS (Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage) opportunities from across the globe
- Engage closely with leaders of the world’s largest energy companies and investment banks to help them solve their biggest issues associated with the energy transition
- Research on oil and gas operations from across the world to better understand the global supply forecasts
Within these different projects, you will work directly with the CEO and gain feedback and an understanding of the energy industry. Both the financial modelling experience and the research experience are extremely relevant for careers.
Co-founders include a Wharton MBA and a Harvard Business School professor.