The Elevator Pitch: Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
Working with VMware’s rapidly expanding Customer Success Operations team provides the opportunity for individuals to pave the way for an even more customer-centric, cloud-ready, software-as-a-service company. By developing scalable Customer Success best practices via standardized frameworks and processes, we help enable a diverse group of Customer Success practitioners to deliver prescriptive, predictive, and proactive customer engagements; all aimed at driving customer value, customer health and consumption.
Success in the Role: What are the performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
Analyze, interpret, and create data and presentations for the Customer Success Service Management team:
- Within 30 days of employment, understand the Customer Success Service Management team framework and functions.
- Understand the provided data, how to source additional data, and how to produce information based on data.
- Within 90 days, assist in documentation of Customer Success Service Management processes.
- Within 120 days, work independently to source data, create presentations for data, and develop process documentation.
The Work: What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
The Customer Success Operations Data Analytics/Technical writer will be responsible for:
- Assessing trends in data, analysis of data, and providing reporting that will help drive the initiatives of our business.
- Developing the logic behind dashboards and reports and producing documentation based on the logic.
- Understanding complex processes, evaluating the information, and communicating in a straightforward format.
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
The hiring manager for this position is Jason Reckelhoff, Director of Customer Success Service Management, who leads the Customer Success Service Management team to ensure Customer Success delivery excellence through collaboration across leadership, delivery teams, and support process and technology organization.
Where is this role located?
Remote: this role is fully remote and can be done anywhere in the United States, with a preference to the East Coast/Boston MA area.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VMware?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can view the complete benefits package by visiting www.benefits.vmware.com.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
- Generous Time Off Programs
- 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Rethink’s Neurodiversity program to support parents raising children with learning or behavior challenges, or developmental disabilities
- Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, trainings, course work, etc.)
- Wellness reimbursement and online fitness and wellbeing classes
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.