Full Stack .NET Application Developer Intern
Who We Are:
- Visibility delivers on premise and SaaS application software solutions, consulting, and support that help complex manufacturers manage and grow their business. We work with customers that manufacture industrial machinery, remote operated submersible vehicles, robotic automation products, custom engineered vehicles, aerospace and defense products, and more. Our office is located in the former Converse shoe headquarters in North Andover, MA, a restored mill building with modern amenities including a gym, dog friendly office, and numerous dining options.
Who We Are Looking For:
- We are looking for people that want to take the next step in their career with a solid, well established and energetic company that believe in our vision “delight every customer.” Successful candidates will be smart, charismatic individuals with the ability to interact with our customers and have an impact on our product using the latest web technology. Successful candidate will be part of the team responsible for enhancing and further developing a fully integrated web-based ERP solution and associated products including Business Intelligence.
You’ll be a good fit for this position if you can:
- Independently and quickly learn Visibility Solution(s) and architecture.
- Understand business applications.
- Be a self-motivated team player ready to embrace working in our North Andover MA office M-F.
- Multi-task and function efficiently with very aggressive schedules/timelines.
- Apply technical and functional leading practices as applicable to each project.
- Ability to work in the US without sponsorship.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or other related field.
- 3+ years’ experience with enterprise class software development. Familiarity with business applications, application development, ERP experience a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Visibility offers unique incentive based compensation packages including unlimited bonus potential, a comprehensive benefits package, career development/training assistance and an innovative, entrepreneurial atmosphere.