View, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIEW) is on a mission to transform buildings to improve human health and address climate change.
We started by revitalizing something that hasn’t changed for centuries—the everyday window—and in so doing, built the technology foundation for responsive buildings that are more experiential, more human-centric, and more energy-efficient.
View Smart Windows use artificial intelligence to automatically adjust in response to the sun, eliminating the need for blinds to increase access to natural light and views, while improving thermal comfort. They also transform into transparent displays for remote collaboration, internet browsing and more—and come with a cloud-connected smart building platform that can easily be extended to improve indoor cellular coverage, enhance building security, and completely reimagine the occupant experience.
The impact of our products is profound. View buildings are 20% more energy-efficient, and research has shown that employees working next to View Smart Windows experience half as many headaches, enjoy 37 more minutes of sleep per night, and are significantly more productive. Companies around the world—including Google, Netflix, Uber, Walmart, Stanford Health Care, and countless others—have already designed our products into 75M square feet of buildings. And we are just getting started!
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are committed to our culture. We actively use our culture in how we conduct business.
- Safety First
- Customer Centric
- Learning Oriented
- Drive for Excellence
- Communicate Directly
- Succeed as a Team
View is seeking a Yield Engineer for its High-Volume manufacturing facility in Olive Branch, MS, which produces revolutionary, electrochromic, insulated glass units for installation in commercial and residential windows. This position will be directly responsible for owning first pass yield and yield improvement.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Driving yield enhancement and defect elimination in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Leading process control improvement projects for the site
- Working closely with and collaborate with operations, engineering, and equipment teams
- Working in all phases of the product life cycle (R&D, Technology Development, Ramp, HVM)
- Developing strong monitoring systems
- Utilizing lean manufacturing tools to support site CIP (continuous improvement projects)
- Leading, influencing and supporting teams associated with defect reduction, defect excursions and yield improvement
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Thin film, Semiconductor, or flat panel display related process experience
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a group environment
- Relevant experience needed in the following areas: SPC, DOE, Yield analysis tools, such as but not limited to Commonality/Pareto analysis, Statistical analysis tools such as JMP
- Programming experience; ideally in JMP-JSL or SQL.
Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Physics, Materials Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a closely related field
View, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
View does not accept unsolicited resumes and does not compensate third parties who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search or provide other contracted services.