This internship will support design processes and contribute to the design of innovative, brand-right graphics for Victoria’s Secret PINK marketing and brand design.
· Work with the Assoc. Graphic Designer / Art Director to deliver the development of seasonal graphics from concept to execution for all specialty print marketing, PR, and branding needs.
· Maintain visual files on network archiving.
· Actively leverage resources in sourcing new ideas, both internally and externally, and contribute to ongoing competitor research/trend analysis.
· Contribute to the development of graphic design prototypes.
· Work with team to prepare visual presentations.
· Other projects to be assigned as needed.
· Working towards a Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or related field.
· GPA at least 3.0
· Must be able to work 20 hours per week during school year.
· Fluent in MS Office programs and Mac; Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
· Possess excellent communication and organizational skills; Attention to detail is required.
· Possess high initiative and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Interested in and passionate about Retail/Graphics/Trends
· Proven track record of leadership in community and/or student organizations.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice.