This internship will support design processes and contribute to the design of innovative, brand-right fashion graphics for Victoria’s Secret Pink Lingerie, Apparel, and product branding.
· Work with the Graphic Designer/Sr. Graphic Designer to deliver the development of seasonal graphics by helping to Produce, optimize and output final Web-ready digital artwork in support of site updates
· Provide design and production support for site updates, emails and Media
· Pattern the competitive landscape and pull design inspo from brand sites and social media platforms.
· Source new ideas, both internally and externally, and contribute to ongoing competitor research/trend analysis
· Contribute to the development of graphic design projects by aiding in sourcing images that support online creative
· Ensure deadlines for assigned projects are met
· Other projects to be assigned as needed
· Working towards a Bachelors degree in Graphic design or related field
· GPA at least 3.0
· Must be able to work 20 hours per week during school year
· Fluent in MS Office programs; Knowledge of Mac, PC, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign preferred
· Possess excellent communication and high organizational skills; Attention to detail is required
· Possess high initiative and ability to work independently as well as being a collaborative, inclusive and flexible team member
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Interested in and passionate about Retail/Graphics
· Proven track record of leadership in community and/or student organizations
· Ability to use a Mac
· Working understanding of Web best practices, and an eagerness to learn more
· Knowledge of Motion Graphics (GIFs) a plus
LOCATION/TRAVEL: NYC based/ Remote
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice.