The PINK Creative Production Intern will assist the Senior Creative Production Coordinator in supporting the day to day photo production responsibilities. This role will provide the intern exposure to all aspects of the creative production process. The position will be part-time (20 hours/week) starting in the Fall.
· Create shot lists for photoshoots
· Partner with Art Directors and create contact sheets for leadership review
· Add metadata to photoshoot imagery in Global Edit
· Gather imagery for internal and external brand partners, as needed
· Support other Creative Production coordinators in the retouching workspace
· Support Producer with invoicing, castings, call sheets and shoot paperwork
· Support Sample Manager to ensure samples reach photoshoots and retouching vendors on time.
· Attend weekly meetings, capture and action change
· Working towards a Bachelors degree in Business, Operations, Fashion Merchandising, Photography or Retouching.
· GPA at least 3.0
· Must be able to work full-time (40 hours/week) during Fall internship
· Fluent in MS Office programs including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
· Technically savvy
· Possess strong problem solving skills; Out of the box thinker
· Possess excellent communication and organizational skills; Detail oriented and possess sense of urgency
· Possess high initiative and ability to work independently as well as in a team
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, Highly motivated individual with a hands-on working style
· Interested in and passionate about Retail
· Proven track record of leadership in community and/or student organizations
LOCATION/TRAVEL: NYC based
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice.