One team. Global challenges. Infinite opportunities. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. For more than 35 years, Viasat has helped shape how consumers, businesses, governments and militaries around the globe communicate. We’re looking for people who think big, act fearlessly, and create an inclusive environment that drives positive impact to join our team.
Our team is dedicated to ensuring that all Viasat parts, products, and components meet national and international compliance requirements. Before any of our products ship, our team verifies that they meet all compliance and regulatory requirements.
This person will support current compliance work projects, complete product regulatory submissions, collect and enter data needed to evaluate supplier and supplier environmental material declarations, review compliance requirements are met regarding Viasat products. This person should be able to work within a group and have experience with process development and basic project management skills.
- Currently pursing a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Proficient in MS Office
- Self-starter, able to work unsupervised
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to interact with international partners
- Problem-solver – Critical thinker
- Time management skills
- Basic project management skills
To learn more about this site and other office locations, please click here!