Responsible for maintaining accurate, component-level and safety compliance data to assist the company in complying with environmental, product safety and other-country regulatory requirements. This position prepares and maintains internal environmental procedures and ERP system environmental data; model number regulatory databases and label configurations; and serves as point of contact for customer environmental and certification inquiries.
- Maintains, verifies, updates, and controls product safety, environmental, and other-country documentation, such as product declarations (CoC,DoC,RCM,LoA), reports (CB/UL/EMC), and technical files (RoHS/REACH), to ensure their accuracy.
- Performs environmental compliance audits for environmental regulations such as RoHS, REACH, Prop 65, SCIP, TSCA and Conflict Minerals.
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding REACH, RoHS, California Prop 65, Conflict Minerals, Country Certifications, Declarations of Conformity, Certificates of Conformance, EMC or other customer specific requirements.
- Writes and maintains internal procedures describing corporate policies for compliance with environmental regulations such as RoHS, REACH, and Conflict Minerals
- Assists the Engineering and Purchasing teams in uploading component documentation into the ERP system.
- Four year degree from accredited college or university
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a manufacturing or sales environment preferred
- Excellent organization, time management, project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- Ability to complete complex tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to generate logically constructed and complete process and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail and ability complete repetitive tasks without errors.
- Experience with environmental (RoHS/REACH/Conflict Minerals) and Product Safety (UL/CB) compliance preferred.
- Working knowledge of product configuration management practices (BOMs, specifications, ECR/ECN procedures) preferred.
Vertiv is a $4 billion global critical infrastructure and data center technology company. We ensure customers’ vital applications run continuously by bringing together hardware, software, analytics, and ongoing services. Our portfolio includes power, cooling and IT infrastructure solutions and services that extends from the cloud to the edge of the network. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, USA, Vertiv employs around 20,000 people and does business in more than 130 countries. Visit Vertiv.com to learn more.
No calls or agencies please. Vertiv will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vertiv is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We promote equal opportunities for all with respect to hiring, terms of employment, mobility, training, compensation, and occupational health, without discrimination as to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy status (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression (including transgender status or sexual stereotypes), genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, protected veteran status, political affiliation, or disability. If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com