Field Service Engineer
Vecna Robotics seeks an experienced Field Service Engineer to join our expanding Customer Success Division. In collaboration of technical and troubleshooting skills, the ideal candidate has customer-focused experience with excellent communication skills. Successful candidates must possess an aptitude for learning about new systems and in the everchanging field of technology.
Reporting to the Field Support and Customer Satisfaction Manager, this role is a fulltime, salaried position.
In this role, you will:
- Perform service, modifications, preventive maintenance and assist with installations of Vecna Robotics at customer sites.
- Provide on-site coaching and training for customers/partners on proper use of troubleshooting and maintenance execution.
- Perform on-site hardware, software, electrical and networking troubleshooting support at customer sites
- Skilled in the safe and proper use of a wide variety of mechanical and electrical tools to aid in the operation and troubleshooting. Such as voltage meters, torque wrenches and mechanical assembly.
- Replacement and calibration of robotic components via various software and proprietary platforms.
- Travel up to 60% of the time, with all expenses paid, including international travel, as we continue to expand.
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years in Industrial Robotics/Automation or computer-controlled machines.
- Familiarity with mechanical and software-based diagnostic tools
- Experience with Linux
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines and a high-energy culture
- Excellent communication skills
About Vecna Robotics:
Vecna Robotics is an exciting engineering startup in the process of scaling its suite of autonomous materials handling robots and orchestration software for warehousing, distribution, and manufacturing. Our technology is designed to work seamlessly with workers for safe and flexible pallet moves in dynamic environments. As a growing market leader for collaborative warehouse robots, we seek candidates who thrive on developing creative solutions to daily challenges and approach problem solving with a customer-centric point of view. Our talented and hardworking team values self-discipline, leadership, innovation, enthusiasm, and learning. We aim to work smarter, learn faster, live safer.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and celebrate diversity.