Vecna Robotics seeks a technically savvy Customer Account Manager to join its expanding Customer Success Division and serve as the primary point of contact for strategic customers. This role engages with customers to maximize value and create strategies to scale adoption at existing sites and grow our customer base.
Successful candidates will have excellent social, analytical, entrepreneurial, and communication skills. The ideal candidate will possess an aptitude for learning new systems and technology with a strong drive for results.
This role supports the Customer Success division and is a fulltime, salaried position based in our Waltham, MA office.
In this role, you will:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships that establish Vecna Robotics as a trusted provider and ensure a high level of satisfaction with our products, services, and team.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers as the project transitions out of deployment and into the Customer Success Division
- Ensure that the clear goals and milestones that Vecna Robotics and the customer have set are achieved and continually maintained.
- Drive additional value for customers by encouraging deeper feature adoption.
- Contribute to revenue generation through continued customer expansion and development, post deployment.
- Analyze customer data to improve the customer experience.
- Organize and manage weekly/bi-weekly customer meetings, including QBR’s
- Identify product improvements based on customer feedback and be the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- Travel up to 25% of the time to visit prospects and customer sites.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 3-5 years in Account Management, Project Manager/Engineer, Customer Success, or similar role; experience in 3rd Party Logistics, Distribution, Retail or Manufacturing preferred.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Engineering or relevant field.
- Demonstrated successful cross-team collaboration with Engineering, Project Management, Support, Deployment functions.
- Experience in communicating with executives and key stakeholders within customer organizations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, along with exceptional written and verbal communication ability.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple, concurrent projects.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Tableau, Athena, Jira, Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new software.
About Vecna Robotics:
Vecna Robotics is an exciting engineering startup in the process of scaling its suite of autonomous, material handling robots for the warehouse and supply industry. Our technology is designed to integrate seamlessly with workers for safe and flexible bulk transportation and fulfillment in a dynamic environment. As we become a leading producer of these collaborative warehouse robots, we seek candidates who thrive on developing creative solutions to daily challenges and can approach those challenges from the customer point of view. Our talented and hardworking team values self-discipline, leadership, innovation, and learning.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and celebrate diversity.