Vecna Robotics is looking is looking to grow the team with a self-starter early in their sales career excited to learn more about the industry and support new client discovery.
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for developing and executing a relationship management plan to grow sales. This role will build a pipeline of contacts within our targeted industries. The role will source new leads and engage cold leads through innovative channels. As such, the ideal candidate has excellent communication and strategic thinking skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
This is a fulltime role with benefits.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the outside Sales team to identify and build strategic pipelines across the Vecna Robotics sales industries.
- Oversee lead engagement – new and cold – to secure industry relationships.
- Obtain competitive information to develop sales leads. Implement findings from industry research to develop content and contacts.
- Partner with the Marketing team to create customer-focused content.
- Create proposals and documentation for internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain customer relationship management (CRM) system.
What we are looking for:
- BS degree in business, engineering, communication, or related field; related experience without a degree considered.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Exceptional communication skills including presentation and technical writing skills.
- Excellent strategic thinking skills and attention to detail.
- Previous sales or call-center experience a plus.
- Strong interest in Warehouse, logistics or technology, previous related knowledge, or experience a plus.
About Vecna Robotics:
Vecna Robotics is an exciting engineering startup in the process of scaling its suite of autonomous materials handling robots and orchestration software for warehousing, distribution, and manufacturing. Our technology is designed to work seamlessly with workers for safe and flexible pallet moves in dynamic environments. As a growing market leader for collaborative warehouse robots, we seek candidates who thrive on developing creative solutions to daily challenges and approach problem solving with a customer-centric point of view. Our talented and hardworking team values self-discipline, leadership, innovation, enthusiasm, and learning. We aim to work smarter, learn faster, live safer.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and celebrate diversity.