Vanda is seeking a Statistical Analyst who will primarily be responsible for the development, validation, maintenance, documentation of programming codes used in the analysis of clinical trials. The programmer will work interactively with biostatistics, data management, clinical and regulatory personnel and other departments as appropriate.
- Provide statistical programming support for multiple clinical research projects or regulatory submissions
- Produce and/or validate datasets, analyses, tabulations, graphics and listings of clinical trials data
- Contribute to on-going quality improvement efforts within the project
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in statistics, mathematics or related quantitative field. Minimum of 5 years of industry related (Pharmaceutical, Biotech, CRO) statistical programming experience
- At least 2 years of industry related experience with a master’s degree or above.
- Expertise in the production and reviewing of datasets, analyses, tabulations, graphics and listings from clinical trial data
- Familiarity with Version 9: Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Macro language and SAS SQL; SAS/GRAPH a plus
- Proficient with development, documentation, and testing of analysis data and programming code to meet regulatory and company standards
- Programming experience or knowledge of R/S-plus preferred
- An excellent knowledge of CDISCs, such as Study Data Tabulation Models (SDTM), preferred
- Good organizational and communication skills, the ability to work in a collaborative environment, and a desire to improve skills are essential