Key responsibilities include:
- Developing, executing and managing social media strategy, tracking, and response, including content development.
- Tracking results and adapting tactics as needed.
Qualifications and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Two to three year’s of work experience
- Social media experience, preferably in a regulated industry and/or with public policy experience.
- Highly organized, methodical, but with a sense of urgency to seize on opportunities and optimize our marketing desired.
- Highly comfortable with self-motivating, taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced environment with high ambiguity
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously, and adjust swiftly to changing business priorities
- Strong communication skills, to ensure alignment with all stakeholders
- Creative, with ability to think innovatively regarding messaging opportunities.
- Impeccable record of integrity, fair dealing, intelligence and enthusiasm
- Polished communication and presentation skills