Key responsibilities include:
- Developing, executing and managing marketing initiatives at self-identified communities, such as the blind for Non-24.
- Tracking results and adapting tactics as needed.
Qualifications and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Two to three year’s work experience, preferably in a regulated industry and/or with public policy experience.
- Highly organized, methodical, but with a sense of urgency to seize on opportunities and optimize our marketing desired.
- Highly comfortable with self-motivating, taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced environment with high ambiguity
- Strong communication skills to ensure team and broader business alignment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously, and adjust swiftly to changing business priorities
- Impeccable record of integrity, fair dealing, intelligence and enthusiasm
- Polished communication and presentation skills