Key responsibilities include:
- Managing all activities for clinical trial recruitment, under guidance of marketing team leadership and collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Tracking results and adapting tactics as needed.
Qualifications and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Five years of working experience, preferably in marketing or advertising or pharmaceutical industry, as relevant to the role.
- Highly organized, methodical, but with a sense of urgency to seize on opportunities and optimize our marketing desired.
- Highly comfortable with self-motivating, taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced environment with high ambiguity
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously, and adjust swiftly to changing business priorities
- Strong communication skills, to ensure alignment with marketing team and other stakeholders.
- Impeccable record of integrity, fair dealing, intelligence and enthusiasm
- Polished communication and presentation skills