Associate Account Manager – Field Based
Vanda Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VNDA) is global biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies to address high unmet medical needs and improve the lives of patients.
As an Associate Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Becoming knowledgeable of disease state, product and competitive market knowledge.
• Educating Healthcare providers on Vanda’s product portfolio.
• Developing relationships with Healthcare providers in order to understand their needs.
Education, Experience & Competencies Required:
• BS or BA in life science or business with GPA greater than 3.0.
• Interest and/or experience in healthcare field through internships, volunteer work, part-time jobs
• Excellent communication skills: interpersonal, verbal and written.
• Ability to learn, apply and communicate technical and scientific product- related information.
• Self-motivated, takes initiative and has an outstanding work ethic
• Interest in building negotiation and selling skills
• Seeking recent college graduates; candidates with no or limited prior work experience will be considered.
• Pharmaceutical sales experience is not required.
Vanda Pharmaceuticals offers a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits. The base salary range is $82,000 to $130,000. This position is also eligible for incentive compensation. Vanda maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience, and market conditions. Candidates are typically placed into the range based on these factors as well as internal peer equity. Vanda offers health insurance, unlimited paid time off, parental leave, a 401k matching program, a car allowance, and other benefits to its employees.