Opportunity to join fast-growing tech startup in a hands-on digital marketing / creator partnerships role.
Uzephra is a platform that helps users discover wonderful experiences. We are mapping the world of travel and stay-at-home leisure experiences, from the everyday to the once-in-a-lifetime, and providing highly personalized recommendations to users based on many parameters such as budget, time constraints, risk tolerance, interests and preferences, and risk of Covid-19 infection. Be at the forefront and help us develop this exciting product providing a solution not offered by the market. Check out our product at uzephra.com!
We have already launched our initial product and are now developing further features and building our user base. We are recruiting for a candidate with:
- Experience with creating vibrant, engaging graphics and video content to used in the social media platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- General experience in digital marketing role and background working with Influencers
- Ability to build a community of followers across the various social media platforms
During the fall semester, the candidate should be able to consistently commit approx. 5 hours or more per week. Work is done primarily on a remote basis with regular Zoom/Skype meetings.
What we can offer:
- Strong founding team with close ties to MIT
- Baseline hourly salary in line with UROP rates
- Meaningful equity to the right candidate
Uzephra is a participant in the MIT Sandbox Innovation Fund Program.
Keywords: Digital marketing, content creation