The US Autism Association is looking for volunteers! We are seeking several people to fill remote roles related to Social Media, Graphic Design, and Administration. By giving as little as one hour a week, you can make a huge difference to our small non-profit organization.
– Passionate about autism awareness and education
– Flexible (you may perform a variety of tasks)
You may be asked to assist with some (but not all) of the following tasks:
- Creating and posting professional, informational, engaging social media posts on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Coordinating our Youtube upload schedule
- Coordinating our Patreon upload schedule
- Mild editing of Youtube content
- Assisting with SEO-optimizing all social media content
- Website design/development (both front end and back end)
- Administrative tasks as requested by the CEO
Location: This will be a remote/virtual position(s) for the foreseeable future.
Availability: Depending on the role, 1-5 hours per week (this will depend mostly on your work pace).
Schedule: Open-ended. Ideal candidates can commit to working with us on an ongoing basis.
We prefer people who are experienced in social media marketing, graphic design, and/or administration. That said, we need willing hearts more than skilled hands. We will happily teach someone who will happily learn.
With your application, please include a cover letter expressing why you are interested in volunteering with the US Autism Association and describing your current skillset.
To learn more about the US Autism Association, please visit our website at https://www.usautism.org/