We are seeking a Provider Segment Marketing Specialist with a passion for learning and expanding performance marketing skills to join Optum Care’s marketing team. This role will drive execution of omni-channel campaigns, in support of Optum Care’s provider engagement, retention and patient panel growth goals. The right candidate thrives in a performance-driven, fast-paced environment where people are collaborative and not afraid to take risks.
In this role, you will partner with analytics experts to identify opportunities and the creative and campaign enablement teams to create and implement marketing campaigns. He/she will be responsible for activities including campaign development, campaign monitoring & reporting and management of ongoing acquisition marketing campaigns.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Oversees the execution of omni-channel marketing campaigns including creative, direct mail and paid media optimization, website/landing page creation and lead management
- Manages ‘always on’ provider marketing efforts including paid media campaigns using Paid Social (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter), SEM and organic channels
- Works with creative, content and campaign enablement to communicate campaign plans and provide execution briefs
- Develop, manage and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and keep them informed about campaign plans, results and status of key initiatives
- Coordinate efforts to further understand competitive landscape, provider behavior and campaign performance and apply those learnings to evolve growth strategy and plan
- Drive measurement of marketing initiatives and align with internal partners to execute test strategies to maximize program utilization
- Manage review and approvals of creative and content for campaigns
- Manage external agencies and media partners
- Track and manages budgets and timelines to achieve campaign goals
- Ensures localization and adaption of approach based on audience and geography
- Understand competitive landscape and responsible for updating the provider playbook
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years of B2B marketing experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience developing and executing marketing campaigns
- 3+ years of experience managing multiple projects participating in large multi-departmental workgroups
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills
- Excellent organizational skills with a good sense of prioritization
- Excellent analytic, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Passion for learning and growing digital and performance marketing skills
- Self-starter and learner with a hands-on approach
- Experience planning, executing and measuring marketing campaigns in a complicated, matrixed organization
- Experience developing value propositions and messaging
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas, In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders.
- 3 + years’ experience in a performance or direct response-based marketing role
- Strong analytical skills and ability to derive insights from data to drive better decision making and planning
- Understands modern digital marketing principles, strategies, and best practices for digital provider growth
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.