Mark your calendars for December 22, 2023 when position descriptions and the application for our 2024 summer UNHSI Sustainability Fellowships will open!
PAID UNH Sustainability Fellowships pair exceptional students from UNH as well as colleges and universities across the nation with host organizations to work on transformative sustainability initiatives. Each summer, Fellows undertake challenging sustainability projects that are designed to create an immediate impact, offer an extraordinary learning experience, and foster meaningful collaboration.
Become a Fellow and join the next generation of sustainability leaders!
- Work with municipal, educational, corporate, and non-profit partners.
- Connect with a growing network of sustainability leaders (mentors, advisors, alumni, and peers).
- Learn through hands-on experience and professional development.
- Build resilient communities.
- Earn $8,000 (post-baccalaureates) or $6,000 (undergraduates).
Check out the website to learn more.
Check the website on December 22, 2023 to see the project descriptions posted.
Contact us with your questions.