Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
The Sourcing Specialist will be a valued member of UNC Health’s strategic sourcing team within Talent Acquisition. The Sourcing Specialist will support administrative tasks related to recruitment communications, job marketing, and talent sourcing efforts. This Sourcing Specialist will directly support our Strategic Recruitment Marketing and Sourcing Coordinators to help screen and find potential candidates using resume databases, create talent sourcing and job marketing plans, post jobs to job boards, and other related marketing materials related to talent sourcing and job advertising strategy. Candidates pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, public relations, media relations, or human resources is a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- No experience required.
Preferred Qualifications (Highly Desired):
- Previous internship or professional experience directly supporting administrative tasks.
- Previous internship or professional experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe, and Outlook.
- Previous internship or professional experience within Human Resources, recruitment/talent acquisition, recruitment marketing, talent sourcing, staffing, or candidate experience.
- Previous internship or professional experience creating communications or marketing materials.
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: Talent Acquisition
Work Type: Part Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 20.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: No