Responsibilities may vary by Agency team but generally include:
· Researching a variety of topics, including global market trends in key economic sectors, partner country procurement practices, U.S. industry competitiveness, regional and country-specific economic and development trends, and broader policy and trade issues.
· Conducting research and compiling background information on USTDA’s prospective domestic and overseas partners.
· Analyzing sets of project data to assess key trends and patterns and providing written analysis of conclusions to inform region and sector planning efforts.
· Researching the outcomes of USTDA’s funding, including the export of U.S. goods and services as well as development benefits realized by overseas grantees.
· Assisting with the drafting of memoranda and correspondence with stakeholders.
· Preparing background information and briefing materials for USTDA personnel.
· Assisting with planning and preparation for meetings and outreach with USTDA partners.
· Providing general administrative support.