At TutorMe, we’re here to level the academic playing field by empowering students to get the on-demand support they need to achieve their academic goals. Our mission is to make learning fun, engaging, and equitable for all students. We believe in providing learners with the right teachers, tools, and motivation so they can thrive no matter their circumstances.
As the market leader in online tutoring, we have created a cutting-edge online education platform where over 15,000 expert tutors in 300+ subjects can share their knowledge with students of all ages, backgrounds, and learning styles. Since 2013, TutorMe has been a trusted resource for K-12 school districts, higher education institutions, employers, and nonprofits, supporting over 1.5 million students (and counting!) by providing on-demand 24/7 help with subjects ranging from Algebra to Aerospace Engineering. Join us in the online learning revolution and be a part of a team that’s increasing education equity for all students!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, creative Marketing Intern to join our team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will play a vital role in helping to drive marketing efforts that contribute to scaling TutorMe.
What you’ll do
- Support in the planning and creation of social media campaigns across our main channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Help us launch onto channels where we currently don’t have an organic presence (Instagram, TikTok)
- Take ownership of our social media calendar, ensuring all social posts are planned and scheduled in advance
- Work proactively with members of the Growth team to develop assets for social media campaigns, including creative and copy
- Track engagement of social media campaigns and provide insights on areas of opportunity
- Other tasks, projects, and strategic growth initiatives that are prioritized for the Marketing team and company
- Available to work 20+ hours per week
- College Junior or Senior in solid academic standing
- Experience in social media marketing and management
- Passionate about education and has strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Passionate about education
- Interested in start-up life and what that entails
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, results-oriented environment
- Have a strong ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work independently
- SEO and social media experience is a bonus
What’s you’ll get
- Competitive pay
- Learn to succeed at a fast-paced startup
- Work 100% remotely
- Opportunity to be a key player at a company that’s quickly redefining the boundaries of on-demand academic support
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge – we want you to apply.
We value diversity of all kinds and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.