Tubular Labs, the standard in digital video measurement, is looking to bring on a Sales Analyst to support our US sales teams. This position will be based in NY with the option to work remote. The SA will be responsible for strategizing, consulting, and collaborating with our sales team and working with prospects in the brand, agency, and media space. You’ll be part of a small team with massive growth potential and in a space that has grown by over 50%+ YoY. We’re looking for someone who is inherently driven, ambitious, and looking to grow in the digital space.
What you will do?
- Become a Tubular Labs platform expert in order to demonstrate – at a granular level – the value it provides to prospects
- Create custom data insights using the Tubular Labs platform to identify opportunities for growth for our prospects
- Interpret the business needs of our prospects into effective platform demos/trials that advance the buying process
- Work closely with Product Management to stay current on functionalities and provide feedback on features that our prospects are asking for
- Manage the prospect demo/trial processes in collaboration with assigned sales representatives
- Track the progress of demo/trial-related metrics to further optimize the process
- Demonstrated knowledge and passion for the digital space, with particular interests in online video, branded content, emerging media, and business intelligence
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment with changing directives, timelines, and initiatives
- Thrive and excel working in a sales environment and collaborating with varied sales personalities
- Strong ability to listen to prospect needs and translate to business requirements that are solvable within our platform
- Comfortable walking through our software platform with a potential new customer
Perks and benefits:
- Chance to play with the hottest firms in media and technology
- Competitive compensation and equity
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future
- Comprehensive and fully-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for yourself and your dependents
- A culture of growth-minded owners
Why choose Tubular?
- Tubular is riding the wave of digital video. Smartphones, social media, and new streaming apps are revolutionizing media and entertainment. Viewers have never had so much great content to choose from, from so many diverse creators, available to watch in so many ways. As advertising, TV, and social media converge, new industries will emerge. Tubular is the worldwide leader in online video intelligence. We are guiding firms through the new digital video landscape. We serve the world’s greatest media companies and brands, including top movie studios & TV networks, leading technology companies, and the creme of digital-first publishers. We are a team of tech-savvy media enthusiasts. We offer a fast-paced environment with an opportunity to make a real impact on your career, on our company, and the global media industry. With a highly engaged client base, we offer an insider’s view on the rise of the new generation of entertainment.
- Our culture is one of openness, and responsibility, paired with flexibility. We encourage open discussions where all opinions are heard. We may disagree but once consensus is reached, we commit to the decision. We love getting things done and having fun together.
- We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse Tubular team. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas and more creative solutions that allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives, and are an equal opportunity employer.