Due to rapidly growing demand, we are currently looking for Junior and Senior Technical Recruiters to join our team! We offer a fun supportive environment with competitive pay. You don’t need an IT background to be successful in this role. The successful candidate will be bright and willing to learn.
- Sourcing IT professionals via internet job boards (including the utilization of complex Boolean searches), internal database mining, social media, seeking and obtaining referrals, and professional networking
- Identify candidates to meet client job requirements for consulting and direct hire opportunities
- Conduct preliminary technical interviews with candidates, screen resumes, and respond to telephone and email inquiries regarding job opportunities
- Negotiate pay rates with consultants and third party employers
- Format and submit resumes to client
- Set up interviews. Prepare and coach candidates for client interviews
- Update and maintain internal database as it pertains to candidates, clients, job requirements, personnel information, and reports
- Ability to probe for candidate motivations, experiences & inconsistencies beyond what is identified in the resume
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (including Word and Outlook)
- Ability to work on site in Middletown, CT
- A sense of humor and drive to succeed.
- Willingness to learn
- Prior experience recruiting in any industry – nice to have
- Knowledge of any aspects of IT (i.e. programming languages, hardware, databases, etc.
Qualified Candidates should send their resume, compensation requirements and references to email@example.com.
~Tri-Com is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer~
As a condition of employment you will be required to pass a drug screening and other background checks.