Graphic Design Intern – Marketing
The Graphic Design intern will support the development of a broad range of creative materials that reinforce brand and product positioning across company channels and platforms. The individual will work closely within the Create Services team to develop concepts, design, production, and completion of marketing materials in digital and traditional formats. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
· Work with Art Directors, Writers, Channel, and Digital teams to understand and implement creative work for an assigned business group
· Create mock-ups for review and approval
· Work with web designers and printers to ensure proper aesthetic outcome and adherence to brand guidelines
· Attend planning meetings with stakeholders to understand the business and program timelines
· Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
· Build working knowledge of applicable business, procedures, products, industry news and developments
What You Will Learn:
In this role, you will gain exposure to Transamerica’s rich history and culture. You will be working with a team of ambitious and engaged professionals who bring fresh ideas and diverse perspectives to help us continually shake up the status quo and stay on the forefront of reinventing how we meet our business partner’s needs.
· Currently enrolled student studying graphic design, fine arts, marketing, communications or related field
· Understanding of traditional and digital design principals
· Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, PowerPoint, digital formats and printing processes
· Proven creative/artistic skills (portfolio required)
· Ability to work under pressure of deadlines
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
· Interest in the Financial services industry
Office or hybrid office/remote environment (Denver)
Rewards & Compensation:
In addition to gaining exposure to the financial services and insurance industry, students gain access to intern exclusive events and networking opportunities throughout the summer while receiving a competitive compensation.
The hourly rate for this position generally ranges between $15.00-$20.00 an hour for undergraduates and up to $25 an hour for graduate students. This range is an estimate, based on preexisting standards, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law. The range may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule 4.1.2.