Trane Technologies® is a global climate innovator. Through our strategic brands Trane® and Thermo King®, and our portfolio of environmental products and services, we bring efficient and sustainable climate solutions to buildings, homes and transportation.
At Trane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands – including Trane® and Thermo King® – create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers through performance and execution of Intelligent Service agreements. Develop strong customer relationships with building owners, work in coordination with the Intelligent Service regional team, Missouri service team, and direct sales teams in developing system solutions. Increase the Intelligent Service agreement base and pull through business from these agreements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Fulfill contract obligations effectively, efficiently and within safety standards.
• Maintain relationships with existing customers and develop new customer relationships.
• Work with Intelligent Service team members to diagnose energy opportunities with customer’s facilities and provide small energy projects that solve customer issues/opportunities
• Responsible for acquisition of pull through work and assist in meeting or exceeding customer goals
• Collaborates with IS account manager often to develop account plans and sales performance.
• Collaborate with IS energy engineer to document value added to the customer.
• Partners closely with account managers and energy engineers.
• Assist as needed with development of solutions working with all Missouri sales teams, service teams, the intelligent service regional team and the Intelligent Service Regional Operations Leader.
• Perform remote site analysis via modem or web access as needed.
• Responsible for completing and turning in all service reports, inspection sheets, and timesheets in a timely manner
• Will plan forecasted work and schedule as needed with the customer service representatives
• Will maintain correspondence with customer service representatives daily to include all customer site visits
• Dress appropriately and within the company guidelines to represent a professional service
• Maintain company vehicle cleanliness, tools, and safety equipment
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Strong organizational skills
– This role facilitates lots of internal and external coordination to fulfill contracts
• Excellent communication skills
• Sales skills
– A key part of this role is supporting our sales teams grow the contract base and help sell pull through opportunities that benefit customer’s business objectives
• Be able to follow directions and work well with others
• Be motivated and be a self-starter and work independently
• Microsoft Office Applications
• Data Analytics
• Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-Year College or technical school; four (4) to ten (10) years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Four year electrical or Mechanical Engineering / Design degree, preferred
• Certified Energy Manager, preferred
• Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations included, but not limited to: DUI in the previous 3 years; Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless/Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.