Trane Technologies® is a global climate innovator. Through our strategic brands Trane® and Thermo King®, and our portfolio of environmental products and services, we bring efficient and sustainable climate solutions to buildings, homes and transportation.
At Trane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands – including Trane® and Thermo King® – create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
As a Contracting Project Manager, you will work on all aspects of construction projects, from beginning to end, with responsibility for project execution while working with a team to complete objectives in a given time frame and with available resources. You will also be responsible for the administration, implementation, and management of projects and accountable for assigned scope of work, schedule and budget. Trane focuses on solutions that provide our customers with the most energy efficient buildings.
In the Trane Graduate Training Program (GTP), you will learn from experts in the field, who are committed to preparing you for a rewarding career in Contracting Project Management. The GTP provides you with intensive technical, business, and leadership training, with an emphasis on maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards.
In this program, you will:
• Attend lectures and technical presentations that are practical for this career
• Hear about “real world” projects from Trane managers.
• Complete meaningful homework assignments; and
• Participate in individual and team projects.
• Complete the program with the skillset and confidence to lead your local sales office as a full-time Contracting Project Manager.
The program will include four phases of learning goals, including:
• HVAC Fundamentals
• Industry and Trane Market Position, Contracting and Controls Equipment Technical Review/Systems Offered
• Lean Fundamentals, Contracting Team Dynamics, Stakeholder Communication
• Leading Through Influence, Critical Conversations, Professional Development/Career Movement
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Information Systems. Preferably with a concentration in construction engineering or construction management.
• Be a U.S. citizen or have the legal right to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.